February 16, 2009

The Middle Place

So... the book club is reading a new book... one that I recommended! We saw a clip of this author and I fell in love with her. http://www.kellycorrigan.com/ Anyway, I'm on chapter 7 already. I've cried several times. I've laughed "out loud" twice! wow! A book that makes you laugh out loud! I can't wait to read more.

I finished Fire and Rain by Diane Chamberlain last night. OMG! I couldn't put the darn book down until I finished it. It was amazing! I won't say anything more about it... just in case Kari decides to read it! I love reading love stories that don't have nasty, raunchy(sp) sex scenes. I have my own sex life... I don't like to read about other peoples'! Anyway, it's a beautiful story about love, friendships, and finding oneself in the world. It's one of her older books, but well worth the read! I'm going to read her latest book Before the Storm when I finish reading the one I'm working on now. Check her out.... She's my fave! http://www.dianechamberlain.com/

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment