March 5, 2009

Life Update!

So I've not given a "life update" in a while... here goes. Kev and I are living with his mom in Dayton right now. It's not the best of situations, but it is a roof over our heads. Times are hard... they are for a lot of people right now. We've been blessed with family and friends that can help. I have notified CISD that I won't be returning next school year. We're still confident about moving to LA, but it still still considered "up in the air" at the current moment. (I know... doesn't sound very confident, huh?) I am confident about leaving CISD. I need to make some real money! I love it here...... BUT! Anthony is just wonderful. He lives with his dad, but spends quite a bit of time with me while his dad is working. That will drastically change when he and his dad move to Friendswood after school is out. (boo hoo! - I miss him just thinkin about it) He is playing baseball again this year. He likes his teammates and coach. He's doing very well. Krissi is living with Cody in the Northshore area. She and I have had a "tiff" and she's not speaking to me right now. It's hard work being a mom. It's hard work being a wife. Life is hard work! I pray that I find the courage to turn it over to God to handle. God... please give me the strength and patience to be everything to everybody. I'm exhausted and need your help. I can't do this alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment