December 23, 2008

blah

here goes... emotions are flowing!!!! I hate that I hate coming home. I love my husband with everything inside of me. I love my son as much! I miss them when I'm not with them. BUT... I come home and the kitchen is a mess; someone is complaining about something; someone is on the computer... doing nothing; kitty litter stinks; trash everywhere; socks on the floor; and on and on and on. I work A LOT of hours so that THEY have a roof over their head and groceries to eat. THEY would be the teenagers that reside in our home. They pay rent when they feel like it. They don't buy groceries. I've given Krissi and Cody until January 15 to straighten up or get out -- doesn't appear that she's going to straighten out, so I guess they are planning on moving. Then there's Josh... poor thing has to sleep in the kitchen. I have no where else to put him. I cry myself to sleep almost every night. They don't care. They don't care that the only thing that Kevin and I fight about is the shit that they do. Anthony and Kevin... the only sane people in my family.... ~grin~ that's not sayin much! I hope everyone is lookin forward to a happy Christmas with their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment