December 25, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day????

I question myself today. I question many thoughts that run through my head today. I want to be greatful for the family that I have... I want to Thank God for the things that I've been blessed with. AND then, I remember that my bff's father has passed away. It makes me feel guilty. I know that Dad was taken from us so they he would be taken out of his suffering state and brought to a much brighter place. But, it still hurts my soul.... for Kari... for her family. How do you possibly celebrate the birth of Christ when someone you loved so dearly was taken? How dare me to question my emotions? Who do I think I am? I can't even imagine what they are going through. I know what emotions are running through me right now. I wish that I could take some of her pain. I pray that her pain subsides... soon.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU!! SO MUCH!! You are right...my pain will subside... I asked God the same question...how can we celebrate His Son's birth when daddy died on the eve of His birth??..??.. Then I remembered...like I'm sure you did...that He knows the same pain...but in a different way. It was His Son who died for us... AND I know that my dad is in Heaven at the GREATEST birthday celebration ever!!! And dad is young, and HEALTHY!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete