January 19, 2009

MLK Day

Not much happening today. I'm working for a few hours to get a few things caught up. Anthony wasn't feeling well this morning, so he's with me in the office. (yes, he had school today) Moma Ruth is doing better. She is responding to questions and comments that we make to her. Kevin worked today... bummer! I love spending time with him! He brightens my day! I love that crazy man! Tam and I are getting reading for the TCEA conference. I dont' have enough clothes to take. I sure hope it's nice and warm that week! I have lots of capris.

So... what I ponder today... I really miss my momma! I never thought that I would say Grosse Tete, LA is my "home". BUT, it is. I didn't grow up moving around. Sheldon was my home. But, when Mom and Dad moved and I went through the depression then, I felt homeless. How stupid is that, right? Then, they moved to Cleveland.... that wasn't "home" for sure. Then, when my grandmother passed away and my parents got this wild idea to move to Grosse Tete.... where did I belong then???? The divorce came along and all I wanted to do was get to my Momma... no matter where she was. I realized how much I belonged there. I miss my Mom and Dad and my cousins and aunts & uncles. I belong there. And Kevin - what does he think? He just wants to be with me. He wants to be where ever I am and where ever I'm happy. What an awesome man that I have. Do I think that we'll move there? YES. Do I have any idea when? NOPE! Do I think Kevin and I will be happy there? DEFINITELY! Will we miss our family and friends here? OF COURSE! I just want to spend the rest of my life with my man and keep him happy. He and I deserve to be happy! If you were able to get through my boring diary writing.... pray for us! Pray that we make the right decision. I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment