January 8, 2009

Woo Hoo!

OMG! A relatively boring day! How exciting is that!!!! Okay, Kari left with a serious migraine - that was a bummer (but, she's feeling better now). Tammy spent the day working on our "scanning computer" that acquired a fabulous virus for the wonderful world wide. I have Anthony tonight, but he's too busy watching a movie to spend time with me. It's one of those weird sci-fi movies that I don't like - bummer! Kevin stinks - no literally smells bad! I cooked fried rabbit, french fries and corn - quit grossing out..... they were raised to be eaten! Ruffles needs a bath and a haircut. Noodles needs to quit shedding. Gumbo needs to be fed. So, there's my life today... nice and boring! woo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. OK you have offically grossed me out. I cant believe you cook rabbit............ Next think you will tell me you wiill cook a skunk lolol

    Juliet

    ReplyDelete