January 19, 2009

The Shack


So... the ladies at NES are involved in their own little book club. Tammy talked me into reading this book so I could join. I have to say... with much resistance.. I finished reading the book. I went through every emotion known to mankind while reading. I can't call it a religious book.... it is a beautiful story of one man's life. A story of forgiveness, prayer, belief in God and mankind. Wow! I've never gotten so much out of a book.... EVER! I can tell you that Tam and I wanted to put the book down several times. It's thick (not size, but more like deep to understand). DON'T QUIT READING! There is a chapter for everyone. One chapter will hit home for you... I promise! It did for me and Tam. Enjoy it and read it with an open mind. God Bless! If anything matters; everything matters!

I forgive you....... I forgive you........ I forgive you.......

No comments:

Post a Comment