September 28, 2009

Another Monday

I made it through my first week at West Baton Rouge Parish School Board. I'm really enjoying my job and the people that I work with. My supervisor and I are working on getting me started on various projects. I'm sure I'll be super busy within a month or so - or at least I hope! We made another trip to Texas this weekend. We didn't get to see Anthony, but we did see Krissi, Kady and Josh. All of the kiddos are doing well. We spent time with Kari, Tammy, and Susan at Chili's and then the Comedy Showcase. What a fun time we had! I really miss my girlfriends! We are returning this weekend to spend time with Anthony. I'm thinkin we may just pick him up and come back to Louisiana. He wants to see his Gramma and Popo. He spent time with his step-grandparents this weekend and said he had a super time. That may be part of why he's missing my parents. Anthony will be with his dad for Thanksgiving, so there won't be any extended visits with my parents until Christmas. Anyway... that's our latest news... nothing exciting! YIPPEE!! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment